Thomas O'Neil Cellars
At Thomas O’Neil Cellars we pay homage to true food-worthy wines from a time before wine became a cocktail. We specialize in hand-crafted reds with an emphasis on Rhône varietals.
White-wine lovers won’t be left out, however, as our Fahrenheit 100 label offers a range of both red and white wines at a price everyone can enjoy.
We are proud to be the first winery located in Richland, Washington, and are conveniently located within a short distance from anywhere in the Tri-Cities or Red Mountain.
Music & Events
From live music to game nights, there is always something happening at Thomas O’Neil Cellars! Check our calendar frequently to stay up to date.
Our Light Fare Menu provides you with a little something to accompany your wine. The following items are examples of what you’ll find on our menu, but keep in mind, we update our offerings pretty regularly. This is because we actually make our food and so our menu evolves according to the season!
Tenderloin Medallions Topped with Brie stuffed Cremini Mushrooms $17
Savory Blue Cheesecake $10
Chicken Flatbread $12
Veggie Flatbread $12
Crab Stuffed Prawns Wrapped with Bacon $15
New York Deli Sliders Salmon and dilled cream cheese on a mini bagel $12
Our Mediterranean Plate A Hummus Flight, cured meat, mixed cheeses, crackers, veggies, hummus and olives $15
Cheese and Fruit Plate Assorted artisanal cheeses, seasonal fruits & crackers $15
Desserts (vary according to the season)
The Velvet Elvis A brownie topped with peanut butter cream pastry cream and a brulee banana $8
Martinelli Sparkling Apple Cider $5
Coke and Diet Coke $2.50
Beer (12 oz) $3.75
Club 100 Members
There is no charge to join the club. Members choose to receive a 6 or 12 bottle shipment from us twice a year, in April and October, at 15% off our regular retail prices. Your credit card is never charged until the wine is shipped (or picked up at the winery).
As a member, you will receive the following additional benefits:
- 15% off all bottled wine that you purchase at the winery to take home
- 10% off all wine and food purchases consumed at the winery
- 10% off all merchandise
- 20% off Holiday Coupon to be used once during the period from November 15th through December 31st, 2011 (sent out by November 14th). This can be used for a bottle, a case, or a truckload!
- 20% off Birthday Coupon to be used once during the month of your birthday (Beginning January 2012. One per household.)
- Tasting fee will be waived for all Club 100 members and their guests.
- VIP Status: Exclusive Releases, Special Event Invitations, and access to Library Wines
- Thomas O'Neil Cellars
- 2323 Henderson Lp.
- Richland, WA 99354
- (509) 371-1900